The Jordan Klausner Foundation
is a 501(c)(3) public charity based in Gainesville, Florida
and providing the following services to the North Central Florida:
- Offer Conductive Education opportunities for children with neurodevelopmental disabilities.
- Educate children with disabilities and their families on the civil rights afforded to them by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Provide assistance, counseling, and advocacy for developing appropriate education plans.
- Make available appropriate adaptive equipment.
- Provide assistance in obtaining appropriate government or private funding services.
- Provide legal counseling and services when appropriate.
Now Offering Conductive Education
is an educational approach aimed at helping children with motor disorders, especially cerebral palsy, LEARN to overcome problems of movement and speech as a way of enabling them to live more active and independent lives.
Gainesville Conductive Education Academy
We Are a State of Florida School For Children with Neuro-Motor Disabilities.
The Gainesville Conductive Education Academy provides a fun and loving learning environment where your child will rise out of his/her wheelchair and work intensively to:Develop gross and fine motor control of upper and lower extremeties.
Develop internal and external balance.
Learn to integrate body control and balance to achieve independent walking and living.
Build strong self esteem through hard work and achievement.
Learn social skills through extensive interaction with peer group.
Expand his/her knowledge base and learning capabilities through individually designed curriculum.
Look inwardly to be the best he/she can be.
Learn that no barrier is too high to climb over.